This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance with the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be header elements incorrectly implemented, or whose logical order is not correct – Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Information and relationships of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- In the forms, there may be fields that have not been filled in through automatic systems – Requirement 126.96.36.199 Identify the purpose of the entry UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be headers that are not clear or brief, or that should not be headers – Requirement number 188.8.131.52 Headers and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements from other systems or websites that do not have a sufficient function definition – Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Name, function and value of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There could be occasional editing errors on a web page.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
- Lack of conformity:
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that must be published on this site.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the following contact form or by calling 687 879 857 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.